May 1- October 31
Includes ceremony seating for up to 250 people, decorative reception seating for 240 guests as well as seating for a head table of 20 or less, 30 guest tables (seating 8 each), up to 4 display tables, 3 bartenders (additional available for fee), a planning binder and two planning meetings.
Full Weekend Includes Use Of:
- 36’ x 80’ open concept barn for either ceremony or dinner
- Use of 4500 square foot hall for dinner, reception, or ceremony
- Landscaped courtyard
- Pergola and deck space
- Air-conditioned full-service bar area with indoor bathrooms
Use this time to décor set-up, rehearsal, rehearsal dinner and a time for your wedding party to hang out and relax before the big day.
Included on Friday is use of the full venue, restricted bar service from 12pm to 4:30pm, full bar service from 4:30pm-9:30pm, yard games, sand and/or grass volleyball court.
- Host your ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner and dance.
- Ceremony may be held under the birches, in the courtyard, on the south lawn or in the barn.
- Dinner may be held in the hall or barn ($500 additional charge for barn dinner)
- Dance to take place in the hall
- Music times must end by 12am in the hall
- Pack items up and exit the venue by 1am
$7,750.00 Weekend venue rental fee
$3,500.00 Weekend bar minimum (must do bar package)
$8,000.00 Holiday weekend venue rental fee
**All food must be catered in through a licensed caterer. Additional options are available to accommodate larger seating and/or set-up needs. Alternate indoor reception hall is available in cases of inclement weather. Additional decoration times may be available.